Better yet, the top 1 percent of U.S. earners — making $343,927 or more — paid 36.7 percent of the nation’s taxes, again, according to CNN with the Tax Foundation and the IRS as sources.
One percent of U.S. incomes provided more than 36 percent of the nation’s taxes. What does “fair” mean to you?
Really — what does “fair” look like?
Thank you, Will Cain!
- Report: US Rich Pay More in Taxes Than Any Other Industrialized Nation (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Everyone should pay some tax (bankrate.com)
- A Peek Into the Fantasy World of the Persecuted Rich (nymag.com)
- New Yorkers Pay Highest Tax; Then New Jersey and Connecticut (bloomberg.com)
- Fact Check: Is Romney’s tax rate really lower than yours? (foxnews.com)
- About That “Fair Share” (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- New book shows U.S. top earners pay larger share of taxes than any other industrialized nation (rubinoworld.com)
- Once again, New York is top in taxes (timesunion.com)
- How Obama head fakes the public with his rich don’t pay fair share line (dewgeneral.wordpress.com)
- Tax Reform Trumps the Fiscal Cliff (usnews.com)