I write a regular column on beer for a local weekly newspaper. While many people are familiar with food and wine pairings, food and beer pairings are still, relatively, developing.
So to help those who are entering the grilling season, I’ve collected three links on beer and food pairings at my beer column’s blog. Get to those links right here.
- Beer 101 Seminar at Intuition Ale Works (sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com)
- Here’s to Beer! Beer Geek or Curd Nerd? (seattlest.com)
- New York City Craft Beer Events for the Week of May 1, 2011 (thebeerfriends.com)
- How-To: Beer Bread Four Ways (craftzine.com)
- Beer Search Terms: Redux (aleheads.com)
- There’s only one brew: Talking beer with meteorologist Bill Martin (sfgate.com)